The HIPPO data provided on this public archive are freely available and were furnished by HIPPO researchers who encouraged their use. Data users are encouraged to consider the following recommendations for fair, appropriate, and optimal use of data product
HIPPO Scientist Interactions
- Please kindly inform the HIPPO scientist(s) associated with each data product about the new data analysis activity near the beginning of the effort, and of any publication plans as he effort nears completion.
- Consult with the respective HIPPO scientist(s) concerning your data analysis plans to assure that the latest data product is being used and that is being used appropriately.
- HIPPO science team members are listed at http://hippo.ucar.edu/team. Alternatively, initiate contact with Dr. Steven C. Wofsy (email@example.com), Lead Principal Investigator.
- Please acknowledge (1) the use of HIPPO data products with a citation as provided in the data archive documentation, and (2) website information downloads as a bibliographic web citation.
- Acknowledge the agency or organization (e.g., NSF and NOOA) that supported the collection of the original HIPPO data when publishing new analyses and results using HIPPO data products.
- Please submit a HIPPO publication reference or reprint at http://www.eol.ucar.edu/projects/hippo/publications/publication_refs.html of your independent work so that all publications resulting from HIPPO data products may be tracked, recorded, and referenced.
Click magnifying glass to activate region selection tool, zoom +/-.
Click ‘Reset all’ to start again.
- Greenhouse and carbon
- Ozone and water
- Black carbon and aerosols
- CFCs, HCFCs, and HFCs
- Light hydrocarbons and PAN
- Sulfur gases and
- Atmospheric structure data
- Navigation and aircraft
|Date (yyyy/mm/dd) from:||to:|
|Altitude (m, asl) from:||to:|
Wofsy, S. C., B. C. Daube, R. Jimenez, E. Kort, J. V. Pittman, S. Park, R. Commane, B. Xiang, G. Santoni, D. Jacob, J. Fisher, C. Pickett-Heaps, H. Wang, K. Wecht, Q.-Q. Wang, B. B. Stephens, S. Shertz, A.S. Watt, P. Romashkin, T. Campos, J. Haggerty, W. A. Cooper, D. Rogers, S. Beaton, R. Hendershot, J. W. Elkins, D. W. Fahey, R. S. Gao, F. Moore, S. A. Montzka, J. P. Schwarz, A. E. Perring, D. Hurst, B. R. Miller, C. Sweeney, S. Oltmans, D. Nance, E. Hintsa, G. Dutton, L. A. Watts, J. R. Spackman, K. H. Rosenlof, E. A. Ray, B. Hall, M. A. Zondlo, M. Diao, R. Keeling, J. Bent, E. L. Atlas, R. Lueb, M. J. Mahoney. 2012.
HIPPO Merged 10-second Meteorology, Atmospheric Chemistry, Aerosol Data (R_20121129).
aa Carbon Dioxide Information Analysis Center, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, Oak Ridge, Tennessee, U.S.A.
Filename: Provide download data file name. [ For example, Filename: HIPPO_R_20121129_subset_2007-04-05T1430.csv ]
Mission: Specify mission or missions as "HIPPO 3" or "HIPPO 1-5" or "HIPPO 2,3-5". [ For example, Mission: HIPPO 1. ]
Date: Specify date range as start date to end date. [ For example, Date: 2007-04-05 to 2011-04-05 ]
Latitude: Specify latitude range as North to South. [ For example, Latitude: 87.043 to -67.158 ]
Longitude: Specify longitude range as East to West. [ For example, 163.907 to -90.416 ]
Altitude: Specify altitude (m, asl) range as lower to upper. [ For example, 1,000 to 10,000 ]
http://dx.doi.org/10.3334/CDIAC/hippo_010 (Release 20121129)